Thursday 16 September 2010

The Crown Jewels Part I: Old enemies rear their heads

Flick Faster FlickFaster@BashHelmet Bash, it's Flick – we've got a problem

Bash Helmet BashHelmet @FlickFaster Hey Flick – what's up?

Flick Faster @BashHelmet You know my arch nemesis, Belle End? I've heard that she's headed to England to pull off something big!

Bash Helmet @FlickFaster Belle End? You want me to handle her?

Flick Faster @BashHelmet Wait till you hear the rest - this time she's got a partner in crime.

Bash Helmet @FlickFaster Who is it?
Flick Faster @BashHelmet Tess Tease!

Bash Helmet @FlickFaster Oh nuts!

Flick Faster@BashHelmet Exactly! Alone, I could take each of them. But together they'll really make a rod for my back!

Bash Helmet @FlickFaster So what are they up to in England?

Flick Faster @BashHelmet What else - they're going for the Crown Jewels!

Later, on the Bash Jet ...

Flick Faster Wow – I love being on the Bash jet. We'll be in England in no time!

Bash Helmet I've got my hand on the joystick and going full throttle!

Flick Faster Bash, I have to ask since we're on a plane – have you joined the 'mile high club?'

Bash Helmet Remember my mission in the 70s when I had to rescue that Russian astronaut who was stranded on the moon?

Flick Faster Vasily Nyforshkin?

Bash Helmet Let's just say I'm a member of the 240,000 mile club!

Flick Faster Well, they do say in space that no one can hear you scream!

Bash Helmet @FlickFaster So where are we staying while we're back in your homeland?

Flick Faster @BashHelmet With an old friend of mine who lives in London. His name's Maurice but everyone calls him Soho Mo.

Bash Helmet @FlickFaster Sounds like my kinda guy!

Flick Faster @BashHelmet Mmmmmm - there's a nice landing strip over there, Bash.

Bash Helmet @FlickFaster Her name's Brittany and she's hitching a ride with us!

Flick Faster @BashHelmet Oh right. Anyway, you can put the jet down behind Mo's apartment ...

...

Flick Faster Oh, it's nice being back in England! Just smell that dampness!

Bash Helmet @FlickFaster London is very exciting - so full of narrow passageways and back alleys just begging to be explored.

Flick Faster @BashHelmet It'll be nice to hear a cut-glass English accent again.

Bash Helmet @FlickFaster I prefer the Cockneys! Tell me, are they called that because one reaches the other?

Flick Faster @BashHelmet Later, Bash. Right now, we have to get to the Tower and stop the Crown Jewels from being stolen.

Bash Helmet @FlickFaster Whatever Belle End has planned will be devious! That girl knows how to use her head!

Flick Faster @BashHelmet Don't underestimate Tess Tease either. I hear lots of superheroes putting her down because of her looks.

Bash Helmet @FlickFaster That's true. She does have her share of knockers.




No comments:

Post a Comment