Tuesday 29 June 2010

Tweetventure of Bash Helmet & Flick Faster

On Sunday 27th June 2010, Bash Helmet used Twitter for the first time to communicate with Flick Faster:

Bash Helmet BashHelmet @FlickFaster Bash Helmet to Flick Faster. Bash Helmet to Flick Faster… Are you receiving me? Over! 1:53 PM Jun 27th

Flick Faster FlickFaster @BashHelmet Flick Faster to Bash Helmet. I’m receiving you proud and queer! What’s up? Over! 1:55 PM Jun 27th

Bash Helmet @FlickFaster Am currently on the tail of Drag Racer! He’s taking me up a dirt road and trying to shake me off! Over!

Flick Faster @BashHelmet Drag Racer? I thought that transvestite tearaway was enjoying a long stretch behind bars? Over!

Bash Helmet @FlickFaster Well, he’s not inside anymore! Police issued an APB for a man in a dress and high heels but they arrested Naomi Campbell! Over!

Flick Faster @BashHelmet C’mon, Bash – nothing can cruise faster than the Bashmobile. You’ll have him rear-ended in no time! Over!

Bash Helmet Roger that, Flick! Am closing in on his bumper as we speak! Better sign off now as I need to come down hard on him! Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment