Tuesday 29 June 2010

Flick Faster has been having a tweetventure of her own!

Flick Faster FlickFaster I couldn’t tell Bash that I’m also about to confront a villain – Lady Garden!

Flick Faster That plant controlling pest is trashing pansies in the local woods! Time to show her a few greenfingering moves of my own!

Flick Faster Unggff! Just when I thought I had the upper hand, she’s closed her enormous flytrap around my wrists.

Flick Faster I can’t beat around the bush – I have to get out of this now!

Flick Faster Ha! Garden made a mistake by exposing her pussy willow!

Flick Faster If I can just get my fingers free, I should be able to deflower her!

Flick Faster Lady Garden has been soundly plucked!

Flick Faster Once she’d stopped smiling, Lady Garden confessed that someone put her up to this.

Flick Faster Apparently, she received payment and instructions through the grapevine. A mystery indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment