Tuesday 6 July 2010

Previously - Bash high-tailed it to Pines Wood only to find Flick Faster had been turned into a cat! Then our hero was assaulted from behind. Read on...

Bash Helmet BashHelmet Man, I feel rrruufff!!!

Flick Faster FlickFaster @BashHelmet I'm not surprised, Bash!

Bash Helmet @FlickFaster Hey Flick! I can understand what you're saying now...but you're still a cat!?

Flick Faster @BashHelmet Bash – prepare yourself for a shock! You're in the woods on all fours with something swishing around your backside...

Bash Helmet @FlickFaster It's not Saturday night already is it??

Flick Faster @BashHelmet You're a DOG!! Fagracadabra turned you into Bash Helmutt! That's why you can understand me now – we're both animals!

Bash Helmet @FlickFaster So Lady Garden DID turn into a garden snail...?

Flick Faster @BashHelmet Yes! She'll be sucking on a rosebud somewhere.

Bash Helmet @FlickFaster I've fought Fagracadabra before – his power lies in his wand. We get that, we break the spell!

Flick Faster @BashHelmet Well, I hope we get the chance...here he comes and he's carrying a hunting rifle!

Bash Helmet @FlickFaster Look out! He's about to shoot his load!

Flick Faster @Bashhelmet Quick, follow me – in here!

Bash Helmet @FlickFaster Well, I'm not used to pushing my way into a bush but here goes ...

Later...

Flick Faster @BashHelmet I can't believe that Fagracadabra has been hovering around these woods all weekend!

Bash Helmet @FlickFaster Oh, I know some guys who practically live here!

Bash Helmet @FlickFaster I've had enough of this hiding. There's Fagracadabra, carrying around a loaded gun and a loaded wand!

Bash Helmet And he looks like he's packing a pistol down his pants!

Flick Faster @BashHelmet That's not a pistol! The thought of offing us has got him a bit ... excited!

Bash Helmet @FlickFaster Then now is the perfect opportunity for me to strike!

Flick Faster @BashHelmet What do you mean, Bash?


Bash Helmet @FlickFaster Fagracadabra turned me into a dog – so now it's time to go for a bone!

No comments:

Post a Comment